Let’s face it, we live in a world where food temptations are everywhere…which leads to cravings, which leads to eating things that you shouldn’t, which leads to pounds gained.
Again. And again. And again.
Until you’re so fed up with your body that you don’t even know where to begin to get yourself back on track.
Add alt text
Food cravings don’t need to have the upper hand on you anymore. Here’s how you can fight back using your most powerful asset: your brain.
Remember that your mind is an amazing thing. Once your mind is made up about something it’s nearly impossible to change it.
The key to overcoming food temptations and putting an end to food craving is in building negative associations in place of existing positive ones. I’ll break this process down for you in two steps:
Step One: Create a STRONG Negative Association with Unhealthy Food
You may not have realized it, but up until this point you’ve placed unhealthy, fattening foods on a pedestal in your mind. As long as the wrong foods are on that pedestal you’ll continue to give into your cravings and will continue to gain fat.
- Take the wrong food off that pedestal by listing off everything negative about them…
- These foods make you unhealthy.
- These foods cause weight gain.
- These foods drain your energy.
- These foods kill your confidence.
- These foods lessen your quality of life.
- These foods damage your love life.
Add alt text
Every time that you feel tempted to eat an unhealthy food, focus on your list of negatives. Kick the junk off the pedestal and put something healthy in its place.
Step Two: Create a STRONG Positive Association with Wholesome Foods
Now that your mental food pedestal has been cleared, put truly wholesome food items on it. Juicy fresh fruit, crispy vegetables and savory lean meats are the place to start.
List off the things that you love about healthy food…
- These foods make you healthy.
- These foods promote fat loss.
- These foods boost your energy.
- These foods build your confidence.
- These foods improve your quality of life.
- These foods enhance your love life.
I encourage you to immerse yourself into the world of healthy, wholesome foods. Browse the aisles of your local natural foods store. Stroll through a farmer’s market. Pack healthy snacks to bring to work. Clear your kitchen of junk.
Use the technique above consistently and you will soon find that healthy, wholesome foods are your favorite. And craving the wrong foods will be a thing of your past.
Call or email me today and I’ll get you started on a fitness program that will change your life and your body forever!
Add alt text
FitPro Coach Here’s what it looks like:
- Have bi-weekly check-ins with your virtual nutrition coach.
- Obtain weekly recipes.
- Explore common diets.
- Receive sensible and sustainable eating strategies.
- Get bi-weekly workout plans.
- Receive information about the latest fitness techniques.
- Have a weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox to stay informed of all FitProNC related news.
- All this starting at only Starting at 99.00 a month .